Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mailing Address

A lot of people have asked this week how they can send me mail. I'm hesitant to give out that information for a few reasons.

  1. If you're trying to be my penpal, I'm warning you in advance that I'll probably be as good at responding to your letters as I am at updating my blog... maybe worse, if that's even possible.
  2. Things seem to get lost quite a bit on the way to TZ. I've already been told that two incredible packages filled with all kinds of wonderful goodies never made it. I'd hate for you to go through all the trouble writing letters and licking stamps for them to get lost in big, scary, wild Africa. Who knows what would happen if a box full of chocolate, q-tips, and other essentials got into the wrong hands!? (Is anyone else picturing "The Gods Must Be Crazy"?)
But if you're still set on sending me something, you can try this address

Christina Klecker
P.O Box 35766
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Good Luck!
And thank you, in advance, for thinking of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment